now that . . .
soundtrack: ashe watson; u know my name // thoughts: now…
yeah i’m finished. but you know what, it doesn’t feel any different. apart from the fact that i don’t have to study, which i didn’t do that much of, the only difference is that… you know what, there isn’t any. i don’t feel any different at all. maybe it will kick in in a few days.
oh i got a facebook! been wanting to get one for a while since everyone talks about the photos. let’s hope i won’t get addicted, since it’s so addictive apparently. i like my blog more anyways. originally i only joined to see photos, but let’s see where things lead to.
so now that everything’s finished, i need to start my list of things i was going to do.
anyways, i stole this quiz thing off kevin, but cut a few questions out because they were extremely american and didn’t have much to do with me.
1. Do you have the guts to answer these questions and re-post as The Controversial Survey?. yes, definitely.
2. Would you do meth if it was legal? drugs are drugs. i’m sure it would happen somewhere down the line; it’s like with alcohol, eventually you’ll get into it. not that i’m saying it should be legal, because it definitely shouldn’t.
3. Abortion: for or against it? for. i believe a woman should be able to do what she wants with her body. i also believe that an unwanted child shouldn’t be brought into the world as there are so many starving children in the world already. life does not start from conception, that’s bullshit. it’s a part of the mother, and if the mother doesn’t want it, it shouldn’t exist.
4. Do you think the United States would fail with a female president? yes, eventually. there’s a first time for everything, and americans always want to be first.
5. Do you believe in the death penalty? hmm… this one’s tough. i think i’d go with no, but sticking someone in jail for 50 odd years wastes a lot of resources, and the government (aka WE) are paying to keep them alive. i guess it depends; if it’s bad enough, and if the person/persons will do it again, it’s not something i’m completely against.
6. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? i’m not sure. on one hand, it would be a lot less “cool” for the little kiddies doing drugs, but on the other, we might turn into amsterdam. not that i’m saying amsterdam isn’t great, but its society is pretty fucked up.
7. Are you for or against premarital sex? in general or personally? personally i don’t think it’s a big deal. but i understand why some people think it is.
8. Do you believe in God? no.
9. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? yes. i hate those people that say homosexuals are demons or whatever. it’s pure bullshit. 80% of animals experience homosexual activity; obviously it’s a natural thing.
10. Do you think it’s wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA? i’m not american, so i’ll just take it as australia or any other country. i think it’s wrong that there are people paying their life savings to get onto a tiny little dodgy boat in order to move to another country. but i guess if their countries are terrible and they’re being prosecuted, it’s not a horrible thing that they want to move. as long as they have good intentions (although i do understand that this may be hard to determine)
11. A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? no. imagine growing up with a child 12 years younger than yourself.
12. Should the war in Iraq be called off? yes. dumb americans. it’s like vietnam, apart from the fact that there were heaps of vietnamese nationalists. the same horrors and the same reputation has been gained.
13. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? no. i think if someone wants to die it’s their choice.
14. Do you believe in spanking your children? no. i think parents that hit their children should be put in gaol.
15. Would you burn a flag for a million dollars? yes. a million american dollars, though, not australian dollars because they’re shit.